(SUN) token migration & 1:1,000 redenomination plan
Posted on 8th June 2021
Coinlocally will support the SUN (SUN) token migration & 1:1,000 redenomination plan. Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- At 2021-06-09 02:00 (UTC), Coinlocally will suspend SUN/BTC, SUN/USDT isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2021-06-11 02:00 (UTC), Coinlocally will conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders, and then delist SUN/BTC, SUN/USDT isolated margin trading pairs.
A separate announcement will be made for .
- Deposits of SUN, and withdrawals of SUN on Trc20 networks will be suspended at 2021-06-14 00:00 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your SUN deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Coinlocally will delist all existing SUN spot trading pairs (SUN/BTC and SUN/USDT) at 2021-06-14 04:00 (UTC) and pending trade orders will be cancelled.
- Coinlocally will recover all SUN balances and begin the distribution of new SUN to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 SUN (Old) = 1,000 SUN (New).
- After the token migration, the old SUN tokens will be renamed as SUNOLD, and the new SUN tokens will assume the SUN ticker with a new logo.
- Trading will then open for SUN/USDT spot trading pair at 2021-06-18 04:00 (UTC).
SUN/BTC spot trading pair will not be re-listed.
- Coinlocally will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of SUN will open.
- Thereafter, users will be able to use the convert function to swap their SUNOLD (TRC20) for new SUN (TRC20) tokens.
For further information, please refer to the following: SUN Redenimination and Upgrade Plan.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Coinlocally will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.